Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jessie's Back!

Hi, everyone! Jessie is BACK on Doll Diaries!!! I'm, of course, as angry as all of you at Samantha's retiring, and I got an email from them. I WAS SO MAD WHEN ZO-ZO TOLD ME THE NEWS!!
Sorry, meditation time, lol!
I do appreciate the publicity I get on Doll Diaries, and I'm sorry for causing all this nonsense with a Doll Diaries viewer (I will not mention names). Zoe's sorry too, and this is why she doesn't want to come back. But we're still madly in love with American Girl dolls. Mad about Samantha, too. Coments are welcome, and I believe you only need a Google account to post on our site.
Happy collecting!
♥,
Jessica S.

1 comment:

Zoe and Jessica S. said...

By the way, I'll come back on the forum, and if Mom lets me, post pictures of my dolls! I have Ivy in THE cutest outfit right now! :)