Monday, September 1, 2008

American Girl to Get New Items!

Hey, we haven't been posting new topics for quite a while, sorry! And, we deeply apologize, but due to our response, we have decided to shut down the Book Club blog. But here are some great news for IS Weekly!

Though it has been rumored that new American Girl merchandise would be coming out today, on the first, they haven't been released yet! However, Zoe and I are pretty sure that they'll be released on the 4th of September.
Some other news: The American Girl's next line of movies will be Julie, and will be a musical! I really do wonder what it will be all about, though. Anyway, be sure to check the site sometime late this year or early next year for casting calls!
Our last topic: The GOTY 2009! Her book has just been finished up by renown author Mary Cascanova (I hope that's how you spell it ;) ), and will be realesed New Years Day. I'm very excited!!!!!

Well, I think I've run out of things to say!

Happy Collecting!
♥,
Jessica S.

No comments: